Write a product review: 655 Final FRCA T/F Questions
This question set contains 655 Final FRCA T/F Questions for the Final FRCA exam. Each of the 131 stems contains 5 T/F questions that must be answered and submitted at once.
The Final FRCA MCQ exam comprises of 90 MCQs in three hours: 60 Single Best Answer (SBA) questions and 30 Multiple True False (MTF) questions.
The whole syllabus is tested in the Final FRCA. Those parts tested by the MCQ are detailed in the document entitled 'CCT in Anaesthetics, Annex C, Intermediate Level Training'.
MCQ questions will be divided approximately between the following categories:
The 60 SBA questions are divided into:
- 30 questions on the essential general duties units.
- 30 questions on specialist topics taken from both essential and optional units.
Each SBA question has a stem or vignette, a lead in question and five plausible options. Candidates must decide which of the five options is the correct or best answer.
The 30 MTF questions will comprise:
- 10 questions on advanced sciences to underpin anaesthetic practice.
- 10 questions on the essential general duties units.
- 10 questions on specialist topics including both essential and optional units.
Each MTF question has a question stem and five options. Candidates must decide which of these options are true and which are false.
Hey, join Shiken!
Join Shiken as a learner or creator and gain access to your own dashboard.